Introduction

 

This is a blog of my Bible lesson outlines and thought on God Word. I thought I would share them and hope they might be a blessing to some. It helps me study the Word of God and remember what the Lord has opened to me.

Almost forty years ago, I got saved and God called me to Bible College while I was a Marine. I wanted to study math, after getting out of the Corps. But, I remember kneeling by my bunk one night and feeling God wanted me to learn His Word first, even though I didn't feel I was called to the ministry. If I learned everything else but did not know God and His Word, it wouldn't really matter. I realized that the most important thing I could learn was the Bible.

I attended Pensacola Bible Institute and received a Bachelors of Divinity. Fifteen years later, God granted me the opportunity to receive a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science. While I make a living as a programmer, it is my faith and knowledge of the Word that gives me a reason to live. God has used me as a Sunday School teacher and deacon.

I have been taught the Word of God by pastors and Bible teacher. I have heard sermons from preachers and evangelists. I read the Bible and have do personal Bible studies alone and in groups. I do not profess to be a Bible scholar, but a “workman” , 2 Timothy 2:15. These are not great theological doctrines. Rather things God has shown me from time to time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ten Commandments

No Christmas Without Christ